Business Developer - BeNeLux
Full time - Based in Paris
Golden Bees is a fast-growing French startup based in Paris
We have developed the first data
Driven job advertising solution that uses programmatic technologies for online recruitment needs. With its innovative custom-crafted technology, Golden Bees is leading the French market and is already working with more than 200 companies to help them reach penurious profile and improve their investment by reducing their global costs.
Our solution has been developed to make online recruitment campaigns easier to handle for: Employers, HR Agencies, Job Boards, HR companies and educational institutions.
Golden Bees 2018 Label: Pass French Tech, BPI Excellence, Happy@Work
For more information, visit www.goldenbees.io.
Golden Bees is accelerating its growth in Benelux territories.
As Business Developer Benelux, you'll lead our sales activities on Benelux market by developing and converting sales opportunities with HR decision-makers within big companies, Job boards and HR firms.
You will build pipelines of qualified leads and manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing deals. You'll also become an expert on the programmatic job ad platform. The Sales representative will interact with Golden Bees Head of Sales and will have extensive support from the marketing organization as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build and manage sales opportunities pipeline in your region with a focus on strategic accounts
Become an expert on the Golden Bees Programmatic Job Ad platform; you must have an understanding of its functionalities, features, and impact for clients
Be the face of Golden Bees in these regions.
Actively research the competitive landscap, identifying market, product, and pricing trends and share findings with key stakeholders
- Great commercial skills with a strong performance mindset
- You feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Bachelor/candidate background with 1-2 years of relevant experience in HR ecosystem or ADtech ecosystem
- Demonstrated quota achievement
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & French
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
- Location: Paris
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Golden Bees offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including health insurance…