Regional Sales Manager - BeNeLux
Full time - Based in Amsterdam - Bruxelles
Golden Bees is a fast-growing French startup based in Paris
We have developed the first data driven job advertising solution that uses programmatic technologies for online recruitment needs. With its innovative custom-crafted technology, Golden Bees is leading the French market and is already working with more than 200 companies to help them reach penurious profile and improve their investment by reducing their global costs.
Our solution has been developed to make online recruitment campaigns easier to handle for: Employers, HR Agencies, Job Boards, HR companies and educational institutions.
Golden Bees 2018 Label: Pass French Tech, BPI Excellence, Happy@Work
For more information, visit www.goldenbees.io.
Golden Bees is accelerating its growth in Benelux territories.
As Regional Manager - Benelux, you'll lead our sales and marketing activities on Benelux market by developing and converting sales opportunities with HR decision-makers within big companies, Job boards and HR firms. You will build pipelines of qualified leads and manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing deals. You'll also become an expert on the programmatic job ad platform. The Sales representative will interact with Golden Bees Founders and their VP Sales and will have extensive support from the marketing organizations as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and manage sales opportunities pipeline in your region with a focus on strategic accounts
- Become an expert on the Golden Bees Programmatic Job Ad platform; you must have an understanding of its functionalities, features, and impact for clients
- Be the face of Golden Bees in your region, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press and advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and share findings with key stakeholders
- Over time, build and manage a team of sales and customer success representatives
- Great commercial skills with a strong performance mindset
- You feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Organized and independent self-starter
- Bachelor/candidate background with at least 5 years of relevant experience in HR ecosystem or ADtech ecosystem
- Demonstrated quota achievement and consistent territory growth
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Dutch & French
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
- Location: We are open to various locations throughout Benelux but we prefer this person to be based out of Brussels or Amsterdam
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Golden Bees offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.